CyberSecurity Forum Marrakech 2019 is a platform for exchanges and networking on the strategic theme of cybersecurity, dedicated to major cybersecurity operators (publishers and builders), to invite their clients and prospects (CIO / CISO) each year to discuss their projects together.
The 6th Forum dedicated to Cybersecurity was held from 12 to 15 June at the Palmeraie Resorts in Marrakech, with the participants of African countries like Algeria, Tunisia, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali, Guinea, and Cameroon.
The event was attended by 400 participants including 300 guests, CIO / CISO and 45 partners like Check Point, Kaspersky, Palo Alto, and more operators, builders, and publishers specializing in the field of information security.
Overview of topics for the cybersecurity forum Marrakech 2019 conference:
- Security in the era of IoT
- Strategies to overcome new Cybersecurity threats
- How to accelerate Africa’s digital transformation
CyberSecurity Forum Marrakech 2019 was a great success, the event ended with some fun activities between the guests and partners to promote exchanges and sustainable partnerships.
- Coronavirus Cybersecurity Attacks - June 1, 2020
- The Significance of Cyberwar its Relevance at present and in the Future - May 19, 2020
- The future of cybersecurity in healthcare - May 9, 2020